- Reduced To Clear
- Modding Parts
- 510 Connectors
- Cradles / Mounts / Bezels
- Digital Displays
- Small Components
- Squonk Parts
- Wire / Cable
MM510 V2 Micro (Standard)
The 2nd Generation MM510 Standard Version
Return / Refund Policy
Designed by us, we are pleased to bring you what we think is the best spring loaded 510 available.
We have listened to user feedback for a long time now and have worked to try to resolve some issues with current 510 designs.
We welcome your feedback and will continue to tweak the design based on user feedback so let us know what you think.
- Glass filled peek insulator. This material can take some serious heat and is much stronger than Delrin or Ultem
- Wave spring. A much stiffer spring for a better connection and less voltage drop.
- Typical spring pressure: 4.2kg (42N)
- Oring / gasket embedded into the positive pin to reduce leakage.
- Oring embedded between the insulator and body to prevent leakage.
- Copper positive pin. made thick to increase conductivity.
- Washer Options. You can choose from 18mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm, & 30mm in black aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
- Body Top Plate: Stainless Steel / Black SS
- M10 Securing Nut: Silver Plated Brass
- Insulator: Glass Filled Peek
- Pin: Copper
- Spring Cap: Silver Plated Brass
- Negative Solder Tab: Copper
The body of the 510 is made from stainless steel. We did consider making it in other materials but we want these to last and stainless is the hardest material we could use. The top plate is 16mm diameter and 0.5mm thick. When you add a washer, the top plate will be 1mm thick. The threaded body section is 10mm diameter and has an M10x0.5mm thread. All of the washers & catch cups will fit this design due to it having the same 16mm diameter top plate.
16mm*1 Version to accept MM510 Washers & Catch Cups:
No customer reviews for the moment.