- Reduced To Clear
- Modding Parts
- 510 Connectors
- Boro Connectors
- Cradles / Mounts / Bezels
- Digital Displays
- Small Components
- Squonk Parts
- Wire / Cable
- Audio Parts
- MM Mods
SX350 60W Board
Return / Refund Policy
This board is V2.0 which has the upgraded wires and upgraded USB board.
- Regulates down BELOW battery voltage to 1.5V!!!
- Min resistance? 0.2ohms!
- How about upgrading the chip yourself? The 1st upgrade is already done making this 50W!
- Micro USB board included and pre-soldered.
- Boards are upgradable to 60w.
Upgrades are done by yourself by downloading the files from the Yihi download page.
Basic Information & Instruction:
If you`re not skilled or comfortable with Electronics, Soldering, and Safety you should not be purchasing this chip! It is intended for experienced individuals.
The USB is pre-soldered so there are only 3 connections and you should already know what these are but:
- White is your power out. Connect to center pin of your connector
- Red. Battery + (positive) connection
- Black. Battery - (negative) connection
- There needs to be a final connection for return path which is to the case or outside of your connector to your battery negative
As standard, there is no reverse polarity protection. To add this, you will need to move the black lead from its current location to the Bat-. Please see the SX350 Wiring Guide & Technical Information page for more information.
Once connected press the fire button 5 times to turn the unit on.
- Press 3 times to Lock
- Press 3 times to Unlock
- Press 5 times to enter menu
Once in the menu it will come up in your power settings at a preset. There are 5 presets M1 to M5.
To set, enter the menu and tilt the unit left. This will jump from preset to preset.
Select the preset you want to adjust. Tilt the unit to the right and it goes into adjust mode. Adjust to the level you desire for that preset and once there press the fire button to the next menu.
Exit and lean the unit and you are out of the program. Repeat above steps for each preset.
All functions in the menu:
- Power Setting - Set your power level
- Exit - Exit the menu
- Bypass - Turn on to bypass the regulation for use as a mech mod
- System - Turn the system off
- Link - Turn on or off to enable software updrages without taking the battery out
- Display - left or Right turns the display around and Auto uses the gravity sensor
We`d love to see what creations you come up with using these chips so take plenty of photos and let us publish your build.
Important Notice of Warranty from YiHi:
1. If you`re not skilled, experienced, and comfortable with Electronics, Soldering, and Safety you should not be purchasing this chip! It is intended for experienced individuals.
2. You MUST CHECK THE BOARD WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT and prior to installation. Any board that has been installed and/or soldered on has voided ANY and ALL warranty claims.
3. All the boards are pre-wired, move anything (including the screen, black glue, soldering joints of all wires etc.) voids warranty.
Replacement screen from Evolv to fit the DNA40D, DNA60, DNA75, DNA200 & DNA250