- Modding Parts
- 510 Connectors
- Cradles / Mounts / Bezels
- Digital Displays
- Small Components
- Squonk Parts
- Wire / Cable
- Reduced To Clear
- MM Mods
MM510 V1 (Standard)
The original strong spring leak resistant 510.
Return / Refund Policy
Designed by us, we are pleased to bring you what we think is one of the best 510 connectors on the market.
The first leak resistant 510 on the market. Contains the strongest spring of any 510 giving superior conductivity.
We have listened to user feedback for a long time now and have worked to try to resolve some issues with current 510 designs.
We welcome your feedback and will continue to tweak the design based on user feedback so let us know what you think.
Revision 2 Changes
- The copper positive pin slightly longer to allow for short thread atomizers.
- The securing nut is now thicker and silver plated
- The spring cap is no longer knurled and has been silver plated.
- Additional Oring added to top of insulator.
MM510 V1 Features:
- Glass filled peek insulator. This material is stronger than Delrin & Ultem and can take more heat.
- Wave spring. A much stiffer spring for a better connection and less voltage drop.
- Typical spring pressure of 2.7kg (27N)
- Oring / gasket embedded into the positive pin to reduce leakage.
- Copper positive pin. made thick to increase conductivity.
- Washer Options. You can choose from 18mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm, & 30mm in black aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
The body of the 510 is made from stainless steel. We did consider making it in other materials but we want these to last and stainless is the hardest material we could use. The top plate is 16mm diameter and 0.5mm thick. When you add a washer, the top plate will be 1mm thick. The threaded section is m12 (12mm x 1mm) thread.
No customer reviews for the moment.