- Modding Parts
- 510 Connectors
- Cradles / Mounts / Bezels
- Digital Displays
- Small Components
- Squonk Parts
- Wire / Cable
- Reduced To Clear
- MM Mods
MM ClickFet v1
ClickFet v1 is an un-regulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible.
Return / Refund Policy
REVISION TO THE SWITCHLESS CLICKFET:
We have added 2 extra solder points for external LEDs. There is no need to use a resistor for an external LED as these points use the onboard resistor.
ClickFet v1 is an un-regulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible. It has a built in N-channel mosfet capable of up to 100A current, 2 x blue LED and an intelligent chip to provide the on / off feature, low voltage detection, timeout and short protection. ClickFet v1 also has reverse polarity protection to protect the board.
MODDERS - Please understand that electronics and moisture don't mix well. If you are using these boards and there is a chance of them getting wet from juice please take precautions to keep them dry either with liquid insulation, hot glue or better placement of the boards.
- Dimensions: With Switch: 15mm x 12mm / Without Switch: 11mm x 10.5mm
- Mosfet:- N-Channel 30v 100A LFPAK, RDSon 1.35m Ω (typ), VGS(th) 1.46v (typ)
- Operational voltage: 3.1 ± 0.1V - 4.20v
- Low voltage protection: 3.1 ± 0.1V
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes. Mod will auto fire but board will not burn out.
- Idle current: <10uA
- Timeout Protection: Yes
- Amp Limit: 46.67A (4.2v @ 0.09Ω)
Functions and LED Information
- Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.
- On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LED's flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.
- Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.
- Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LED's will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.
- Reverse Polarity Protection. If the battery is around the wrong way the mod will fire.
- In Use: When powering the mosfet the LED will be on.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Replacement screen from Evolv to fit the DNA40D, DNA60, DNA75, DNA200 & DNA250
Old school variable voltage board used before there were dedicated mod boards.