- Modding Parts
- 510 Connectors
- Cradles / Mounts / Bezels
- Digital Displays
- Small Components
- Squonk Parts
- Wire / Cable
- Reduced To Clear
MM ClickFet v1
ClickFet v1 is an un-regulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible.
ClickFet v1 is an un-regulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible. It has a built in N-channel mosfet capable of up to 100A current, 2 x blue LED and an intelligent chip to provide the on / off feature, low voltage detection, timeout and short protection. ClickFet v1 also has reverse polarity protection to protect the board.
MODDERS - Please understand that electronics and moisture don't mix well. If you are using these boards and there is a chance of them getting wet from juice please take precautions to keep them dry either with liquid insulation, hot glue or better placement of the boards.
- Dimensions: With Switch: 15mm x 12mm / Without Switch: 11mm x 10.5mm
- Mosfet:- N-Channel 30v 100A LFPAK, RDSon 1.35m Ω (typ), VGS(th) 1.46v (typ)
- Operational voltage: 3.1 ± 0.1V - 4.20v
- Low voltage protection: 3.1 ± 0.1V
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes. Mod will auto fire but board will not burn out.
- Idle current: <10uA
- Timeout Protection: Yes
- Amp Limit: 46.67A (4.2v @ 0.09Ω)
Functions and LED Information
- Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.
- On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LED's flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.
- Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.
- Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LED's will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.
- Reverse Polarity Protection. If the battery is around the wrong way the mod will fire.
- In Use: When powering the mosfet the LED will be on.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Old school variable voltage board used before there were dedicated mod boards.
Replacement screen from Evolv to fit the DNA40D, DNA60, DNA75, DNA200 & DNA250